Dynamic Saw Blades
Based on satisfactory results in the past and good reviews here, I sent all but one table saw blade out to Dynamic Saw Blades.  It has been a month since I sent them and each week when I call they say it will be shipped today or tomorrow.  Each time i call a week later there is a different reason why I don't have my blades back yet, new shipping guy, death in the family for the dado sharpening guy.  Why I have sympathy for a death in the family this excuse comes 3 weeks after they have had my saw blades and after I have been told twice the blades will go out tomorrow.  I am assuming hoping my blades will be sharp when they arrive, but feel a warning to others here don't send your blades to them if you don't have 5 weeks to spare.
A carpenter's house is never done.
Are you referring to Dynamic Saw in Buffalo, NY?  I've never had a problem like that with them, quite the opposite actually.  I wonder what's going on because that is definitely out of character for them.  Sorry to hear of your poor experience.  

John
No idea what you value your blades at, but I would be demanding my blades returned, sharpened or not.
Not a good sign when you get those excuses.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Dynamic Saw in Buffalo, NY has been around a long time.  I used them after getting high marks here on WN the first year I joined.  

I have owned two business and know mistakes happen even in the best of operations.  Surly Dynamic has some sort of "paper trail" and will be able to locate your blades.  I think you have been patient long enough.  Dynamic owes you a full explanation and a good discount.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
I did get a call back from the guy I had talked to yesterday.  As promised the dado was put in the front of the line and the blades went out expedited shipping.

Unlike the people I had talked to before that were just saying  they should be going out tomorrow and not follow up on it.  Steve the shop manager followed up.  One of my blades was beyond repair and I had asked these be returned to me, but someone had thrown it away so he is replacing it with one of their new blades.  The fact that he apologized and acknowledged this type of service is not the norm, makes my faith restored in this business.  I have a ton of blades but now know to not send most of them off at the same time.  Send them in waves next time.  Once my blades are in hand I will report back.

It was not a huge loss because I am wearing my carpenter hat this summer while i build a deck and garage addition.
A carpenter's house is never done.
I have a confession.  I wrote to Dynamic Saw:

Howard [Cooler] Thank You for letting me know!
Unfortunately some of our key employs have had deaths in their families.
One of our main grinder operators lost his mom and dad in a two week span.

I really appreciate the info!
I have addressed the problem, and added personal, but training takes time.
I really want to produce the highest quality sharpening we can.
It really hurts me to let someone down.
If you chat with them again please ask them how I can make it up to them.
Thanks for your help!
Dan

Daniel T Callari
Owner
Dynamic Saw Inc
888-528-0808

Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 2:48 PM
To: dan@dynamicsaw.com
Subject: Attn: Router Bit and Sawblade Sharpening Website Response

Dan,

You are getting some bad reviews in this website.  You might want to resolve the issue.

https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...id=7340402

Howard
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(06-25-2018, 08:19 AM)Cooler Wrote: I have a confession.  I wrote to Dynamic Saw:

Howard [Cooler] Thank You for letting me know!
Unfortunately some of our key employs have had deaths in their families.
One of our main grinder operators lost his mom and dad in a two week span.

I really appreciate the info!
I have addressed the problem, and added personal, but training takes time.
I really want to produce the highest quality sharpening we can.
It really hurts me to let someone down.
If you chat with them again please ask them how I can make it up to them.
Thanks for your help!
Dan

Daniel T Callari
Owner
Dynamic Saw Inc
888-528-0808

Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 2:48 PM
To: dan@dynamicsaw.com
Subject: Attn: Router Bit and Sawblade Sharpening Website Response

Dan,

You are getting some bad reviews in this website.  You might want to resolve the issue.

https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...id=7340402

Howard

Glad that you were able to help the situation along.  Sometimes you do need to give people/businesses the benefit of the doubt and a chance to make things right.
their mistake was saying something would go out the next day without having any way to do that.  I always thought saw sharpening has to be a really tough business to be in, so my sympathy is with the owner.  And you can't just have extra workers around in case someone is off. But customers get really concerned when they are told something that isn't true, particularly if this happens multiple times.
(06-25-2018, 09:36 AM)EricU Wrote: their mistake was saying something would go out the next day without having any way to do that.  I always thought saw sharpening has to be a really tough business to be in, so my sympathy is with the owner.  And you can't just have extra workers around in case someone is off. But customers get really concerned when they are told something that isn't true, particularly if this happens multiple times.

He sounded sincere.  I suspect he was overwhelmed by all what was happening at the time.  I googled them and for a long time people had been saying good things about them.

Cooler
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(06-25-2018, 09:54 AM)Cooler Wrote: He sounded sincere.  I suspect he was overwhelmed by all what was happening at the time.  I googled them and for a long time people had been saying good things about them.

Cooler

Employees losing parents is going to upset the apple cart, no doubt about it.