Dynamic Saw Blades
(06-25-2018, 09:55 AM)Phil Thien Wrote: Employees losing parents is going to upset the apple cart, no doubt about it.

Plus this might be a small operation--maybe just 4 or 5 people in the factory.  

Our company could lose two workers and it would not have much impact (there are 38 workers in the factory) but if you have 4 or 5 workers, and you lose two--that is tough.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I want to let you know that Dynamic more than made it up to me.  I had figured that this post might have made it to them, because the difference in service was night and day, compared to the last 3 weeks.

I am currently adding a deck and storage addition to my garage so my woodworking is at a minimum right now, so having most of my blades out of for repair has not been a big deal.  My biggest disappointment was having to call multiple times and be told the blades were going out tomorrow, then calling a week or more later to hear the same thing.  It was as much as a communication issues as a service one.  

I look forward to getting my newly sharpened saw blades and seeing what my Unisaw to work.
A carpenter's house is never done.