(SOLD - smaller sets to come later) Rifflers - and we're back! 10-pc sets for $60
THESE ARE SOLD. Smaller sets will be coming later. Feel free to PM if you are interested when they're available.

Got seven 10-piece sets of these Italian new old stock rifflers (was nine but sold two after the pic was taken). There's some Corradi, some Iridium, and some unmarked in the sets. PayPal preferred.

$60 free shipping anywhere in USA
$70 total to Canada
$75 total to rest of the world

Last pic is courtesy Matt Burtoft, used the riffler files to put smoothing on his carved lamb's tongues.

[Image: Sov3pBD.jpg]

[Image: Wz6cXUM.jpg]

[Image: ZZdM5sJ.jpg]

[Image: Nj33bYH.jpg]
Freelance Animator & Motion Artist, JQuack Design
Quackenbush Woodworks
I will take a set.  I can't resist anymore...I tried, goodness knows I tried.

--Jay
I see my arm twisting has paid off.
Quackenbush Woodworks
I'll take a set as well. Check your PM.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
I'll take a set!
Yes
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Bump, just four more sets on my workbench.
Quackenbush Woodworks
I just remembered that I was going to get a set of these.  Was surprised they were not all gone, or are they????
Raised

Check your PM's.
Dave
"Amateur Putzing in Shop." Northern Wood on Norm 5/07

"Dave's shop is so small you have to go outside to turn around" Big Dave on my old shop
So I built a new shop.  (Picasa went away so did the link to the pictures)
(06-27-2018, 07:58 PM)Just_Dave Wrote: I just remembered that I was going to get a set of these.  Was surprised they were not all gone, or are they????
Raised

Check your PM's.

A tremendous value.  I love mine.
Got mine in the mail. They are in pristine condition. Thanks!
Cellulose runs through my veins!
(06-30-2018, 09:31 AM)SteveS Wrote: Got mine in the mail. They are in pristine condition. Thanks!

Yup!
Yes 

Thanks!
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."