Summer Solstice Shop Cleanup
Photo 
A few items culled from the herd.  A second posting to follow with a few more items.  Reached my limit on images for this post.

As usual, first PM that says "I'll take it," gets it.  Prices exclude shipping.  I try to use USPS Priority.  Thanks.

Millers Falls No. 07B skew angle rabbet block plane, excellent except the two little screws holding the removable fence are not correct.  Almost 100% of the nickel and Japaning intact.  Blade has been flattened and honed, but the bevel will need a few passes on the stone. A really nice but slightly imperfect specimen. $65.00 plus shipping.

[attachment=11163][attachment=11164][attachment=11165]

St. James Bay set of three bronze instrument maker’s planes.  Flat bottom, radius bottom, scooped bottom.  All in excellent shape.  $85.00 plus shipping.

[attachment=11169][attachment=11170]

Stanley No. 4 with Veritas Scraper Insert.  Nearly mint.  Patent dates are .  $75.00, plus shipping.

[attachment=11171][attachment=11172]

Set of 5 Japanese Carving Tools.  I don’t know much about these, but I think the handles are made of paulownia.  2 hollow gouges, 1 v-gouge, 1 skew, 1 straight.  Nice little box which needs to be glued back together.  $25.00, plus shipping.

[attachment=11166][attachment=11167][attachment=11168]

Also, I have the remnants of a Stanley No. 118 block plane.  Apart from the rust and deplorable condition of the Japaning, it is also missing the adjustable sole plate.  A pity.  Happy to send it along for free to anyone buying another one of these items, provided I can squeeze it into the box.