Summer Solstice Shop Cleanup Part II
This continues my previous post.  Trying to shed a few things from the collection.  

First PM saying "I'll take it," it's yours.  I ship USPS, Priority, whenever possible.  Buyer pays shipping.  Thanks.

Ulmia Ott Single Iron Horned Smoother. In decent shape but the sole requires some TLC.  Sharpening required as well.  $30.00 plus shipping.

[attachment=11173][attachment=11174][attachment=11175]

Nice small x-y table, beautifully machined with x and y axis adjustable on micrometer spindle to one ten thousandth.  A robust precision tool.  $40.00 plus shipping.

[attachment=11176]

Stanley No. 95 edge trimming block plane, body only.  No excuses.  $25.00 plus shipping.

[attachment=11180]

Stanley Firmer Socket Chisel.  All it says is "Trademark."  Does not have 750 stamped on it.  Full disclosure.  Needs a good honing and flattening.  $15.00 plus shipping.
[attachment=11181][attachment=11182]

The remnants of a Stanley No. 118 block plane.  Apart from the rust and deplorable condition of the Japaning, it is also missing the adjustable sole plate.  A pity.  Happy to send it along for free to anyone buying another one of these items, provided I can squeeze it into the box.

[attachment=11177][attachment=11179]
Pm sent for x-y table
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Let me know if the x-y table falls through.
(06-25-2018, 01:47 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Let me know if the x-y table falls through.

Will do and thanks for your interest.