And another joins the herd.....
Some days resistance is futile.....
Uhoh

USA made C-man, not sure where it fits in,  maybe a  .125?

Laugh

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Perfectly handy for breaking edges with a whisper of a chamfer.  That and sharpening pencils to a chisel point.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

(06-29-2018, 10:27 PM)blackhat Wrote: Perfectly handy for breaking edges with a whisper of a chamfer.  That and sharpening pencils to a chisel point.

Didn't think of pencils....did figure it would really usefull.

Only $2...hard to go wrong.  
Laugh

Doesn't look like it's ever been used.

Ed
Ed,  I often fly to visit family, and I am sort of a handy man, so I usually get a list of things that need to be repaired before I travel, so I can bring the appropriate tools.  When I get a request that a door is sticking, or something else that would require a normal plane, I have that same plane, and that is what goes into the travel bag ( checked luggage )  It is the fraction of the weight of a regular plane, and you would be surprised how often I have used it for full sized jobs.  I wouldn't want to use it to flatten a slab, but get that blade plenty sharp, and it works quite well.
(06-29-2018, 10:27 PM)blackhat Wrote: Perfectly handy for breaking edges with a whisper of a chamfer. 

I have the Stanley version, which belonged to my dad.  I use it a lot for just that purpose.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

An often overlooked and useful little plane; I wouldn't trade mine away....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis