Delta P-20 Scroll Saw
All,

I bought one of these many moons ago and have never really used it:

Spelunking around the interwebz provides no inkling of what to ask for it if I decide to sell it.

Any ideas? It's virtually brand new and I've got a plethora of blades for it that the PO gave me.

thanks,
chris
P20 Review

It appears the original retail was around $550 for the saw. I remember when it came out and was reported to be a well designed saw at least equal to the dewalt and this review says it's better.

I'd venture to say for low hours on your saw it would be a deal at $350.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
That is a nice saw and a well made one, in its day.  Not sure what kind of part availability there is for it these days, but since it has had little use, there should still be many years of life in it, before any major repair/refurb is needed.

You can start at $350, but I would be prepared to take less.  That scroll saw should appeal to a serious scroller, but with limited support available from Delta, they will probably want to pay less.  Depends on how bad you want rid of it, but I wouldn't take less than $250.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Thanks.  

Yeah, parts are virtually not available.  

It's a very robust saw tho. The only downside reviewers mention is the lack of electronic speed control. Don't know how big an issue that is.

IIRC, I paid $350 for it.
chris