Toilet tanks breaking- how often
my last two toilets from am std seemed dumbed down a little.

Recliner toilet might be a big seller
(07-21-2018, 02:52 PM)EricU Wrote: Recliner toilet might be a big seller

Yea. Some of these armchair woodworkers here might buy those.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-21-2018, 12:47 AM)MstrCarpenter Wrote:  So to those of you who continually try to make things person-proof; I would like to inform you that you have greatly underestimated the abilities of us truly dedicated idiots.

Apparently this software will allow multiple idiots but not a singular one.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
(07-21-2018, 07:56 PM)MstrCarpenter Wrote:  
Apparently this software will allow multiple idiots but not a singular one.

Laugh  Well we learn something everyday.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

How often?
Depends on diet and brains.
Some people think it's a rocking horse!
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
I visited my parents in the spring and mom had me put in new towel bars in the master bath. Apparently dad was using them to steady himself while using the commode and getting in and out of the shower. Might be the same issue here. If a toilet tank is too tight too loose and stressed a little it will have to give at some point. Might be time for a one piece toilet?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Or install a tankless toilet.
Amazed that this terloit thread still has some traction
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

What about the stainless steel combos they use in prisons? I bet they’re pretty much indestructible.
Even Walmart has one (at least on their website).
VH07V  
I know what's causing the toilet tank to crack. They are leaning back against it. My oldest son is handicapped and he broke our toilet leaning back on it. I explained it to him and he stopped.

carl