HANDTOOLS: Boring - Full Set of Irwin Pattern Bits; 12" and 10" Braces
Some quality boring tools that I would own (if I didn't already have multiples).

First up is a full set (#4 through #16 - measured in 1/16th) of brace bits; all Irwin pattern, mostly Irwin manufacture, but it was missing a few and I filled in with Stanley and Craftsman (made by Irwin) bits. All have good flutes, and none of the lead screws are buggered up, which is the biggest problem when finding these bits in the wild. This set comes with a canvas roll that is in very nice condition. Pics in the Flickr album linked below, use the enlarge feature to take a good look, these are nice bits and will serve the user well. Teaser Pic:

[Image: 43720209692_fd41acf47e_b.jpg]

Yours for $75 plus shipping, that's about $5.50 a bit average, plus you get the roll; price these new and you will see the value here.

Next up are two braces, a 10" throw Craftsman (Millers Falls manufacture) and a 12" Stanley #813G (on left in pics), with a Lion chuck (that's a ball bearing chuck that some say is the equal to the Bell System 2101), but is a high quality brace, pictured as found, very, very crisp. The 12" gives you the extra torque when needed for the larger bits.  Both braces are quality manufacture, enclosed ratchet, ball bearing top knob, each works as it should, no apologies. The Stanley has 95%+ original nickeling, and the Craftsman one is crisp as well. Take the 10" for $30 plus shipping, the 12" Stanley for $35 plus shipping.  Teaser Pic, more in the linked album.

[Image: 29897951798_c73047006b_b.jpg]

Take the two braces and the bits, and its $135 plus shipping; I can fit them all in a medium flat rate box to the USA for $13.65. More pics in album.

Thanks for looking.

Link to Flickr album:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...1801453078
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Bits in roll and 10" brace are spoken for.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis