The Birth of a Grizzly Table Saw
OK - for all who wanted pictures - here goes!

Overall shot after assembly:

Just for identification purposes: 

Bought a few accessories  - The Wixey is really helpful for angle cuts, and not only on the table saw: 

Also bought the mobile base: 

And now for the test cuts: 

All in all, the assembly wasn't too bad but the instructions could use a little updating. For example, if you follow the directions as written, thee is no mention of the need to install the blade before aligning the fence. Somehow, they just assume the blade jumped on board prior to that step. The trick in installing the fence rail is to not tighten the bolts until the blade is installed and the fence aligned. Saves a lot of time of you do it that way. A hint about this in the manual would have been nice.

I'm really happy with this saw and Grizzly. I needed to call Customer Service; they were very helpful and even called me back the next day to if the problem was resolved!
Jim

Demonstrating every day that enthusiasm cannot overcome a lack of talent!
Looks good! What are you swinging?

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Smile 
(08-25-2018, 09:14 AM)fishhh4 Wrote: Looks good! What are you swinging?

Ok - I'll admit I'm an old fart but I don't understand the question.
Jim

(08-25-2018, 09:41 AM)5thumbs Wrote: Ok - I'll admit I'm an old fart but I don't understand the question.

Did you get a blade for it ? If so ....what ?

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(08-25-2018, 10:47 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: Did you get a blade for it ? If so ....what ?

Thanks for the clarification. I'm just using the blade that came with the saw. My next purchase will be a fine tooth blade, then a dado set, then 1 or 2 more blades, as different projects get started. I also need to find a zero clearance insert.
Jim

(08-25-2018, 09:14 AM)fishhh4 Wrote: Looks good! What are you swinging?

That made me think of an old song by Aerosmith, but I've decided I like it here too much to make those kinds of jokes and get the ban hammer.  
Raised
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"