HANDTOOLS: Boring: MF #2 eggbeater; Yankee #41 push drill; MF #48 Brace Bit
OK, here's some worthy tools for your kit.

First up is North Bros Yankee #41; predates Stanley's purchase of North Bros; you see these push drills all the time at markets, but they lack the flute bits to make them work, this one has 5 bits in the holder, and it is one of the most useful, and original, "cordless" drills ever made. It all works as it should. Yours for $15 plus shipping, see pics in the linked Flickr album below. Teaser pic:

[Image: 43080071975_452604ebe9_b.jpg]
Next is an expansive brace bit, Millers Falls #48, in the box; if this one was used once or twice it was a lot; almost NOS, and in the box. Truly vintage tools. Comes complete with two inserts; one 7/8 to 1 3/4, the other 1 2/4 to 3". Very nice bit; yours for $18 plus shipping; price 'em new if you can find them, excellent value for the larger holes you need to make time and again.  MOre pics in album linked below; teaser pic:

[Image: 43266961424_9a077695d4_b.jpg]

Last but not least is the original Millers Falls #2 eggbeater drill; bit storage in the handle, comes with a handfull of bits; chuck is in great shape, all springs there, works smoothly, a classic with the long crank handle. Yours for $35 plus shipping. Again, pics below.  Teaser pic:

[Image: 43080074295_2f1ef285c2_b.jpg]

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" get priority; I don't have paypal, a new trick and I'm an old dog, so payment by USPS money order please; if I know you from the forum, then checks are just dandy. Also, include your full shipping address in your PM as I have to quote shipping and print mailing labels. Tools that I would own priced for users. Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
The MF #2 eggbeater and the Yankee 41 are sold. Bit remains.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis