Sunday Blue Light Special Stanley #34 precision level
[Image: P1010104.jpg]

This is the six inch size and it is as clean as they come...it looks like brand new....it is first class, ZERO apologies..glass vial is clear and the armored protector sleeve is tight as it should be...if you need one or want it for your collection, you won't find one in nicer condition...Selling it for $40.00 which includes Flat Rate Priority mail..Paypal only, USA sale only {sorry} Thanks for looking..

Level has been sold..Thanks for looking..

Jack
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Jack, you're a peach, you're clearly looking for an appreciative home for this and priced it very reasonably. Very nice piece.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(08-12-2018, 04:10 PM)Admiral Wrote: Jack, you're a peach, you're clearly looking for an appreciative home for this and priced it very reasonably.  Very nice piece.

Thank you Rich...It is the nicest one I have ever seen...but I am getting to the age where it is best to let some things go, fo the sake of my kids..as much as I would like to keep them..
Crazy

Get off my lawn !
Upset

How much for the dollar bill?
(08-12-2018, 05:09 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: ,,,,,,,,
Thank you Rich...It is the nicest one I have ever seen...but I am getting to the age where it is best to let some things go, fo the sake of my kids..as much as I would like to keep them..
Crazy

My niece and her husband moved to Tampa with their twins for his job; sooner or later we will visit once they get a house and settle in; they are in temp housing right now for at least the next 6-8 months until they get the lay of the land and decide what neighborhood they want to buy a house in.  When that happens, I'll reach out and if you're so inclined I will take a vet out to lunch!!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(08-12-2018, 05:20 PM)Woodjets Wrote: How much for the dollar bill?
I'll sell you all you want for five bucks each...delivered!!!
Winkgrin
Big Grin
Big Grin

Get off my lawn !
Upset

(08-12-2018, 06:03 PM)Admiral Wrote: My niece and her husband moved to Tampa with their twins for his job; sooner or later we will visit once they get a house and settle in; they are in temp housing right now for at least the next 6-8 months until they get the lay of the land and decide what neighborhood they want to buy a house in.  When that happens, I'll reach out and if you're so inclined I will take a vet out to lunch!!
Great!!!! We'll do it, Rich...Thanks..
Yes

Get off my lawn !
Upset