TAKING A CHANCE
THE MODERATORS MAY GET MAD !! But, thought I would let folks know I got direct attachments of photos to work !! Thanks to "deepcreek." Will be posting tomorrow. Se follow up posts.
(08-13-2018, 03:44 PM)Mtobey Wrote: THE MODERATORS MAY GET MAD !! But, thought I would let folks know I got direct attachments of photos to work !! Thanks to "deepcreek." Will be posting tomorrow. Se follow up posts.

I am still interested in the No 2 I asked about months ago
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

You may be referring to your troubles with posting photos in the "Tool Swap and Sell" forum. Right now you posted to "Hand Tools". This mistake alone will get the moderators mad! ...
Laugh

As far as posting photos goes, the only way I can insert them is directly to the post from my hard drive.
Oh for those that don't know photobucket is back to working here
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(08-14-2018, 08:57 PM)Bob10 Wrote: Oh for those that don't know photobucket is back to working here

Too bad for them. They can take a hike. Good riddance.
Angry