The dustless shop.
I've watched those videos many times.  He's an OCD dude after my own heart.  Absolutely incredible attention to detail and perhaps the most well thought out shop I've ever seen.  He would make a great neighbor.

Lonnie
I'll bet he has no idea where his car keys are.
Don't need to watch it to tell you there is no such thing.

Well, it does say "magical", doesn't it? LOL
He does seem to have that shop maximized.  It looks like a great place to work. Wonder what kind of stuff he builds (other than the long match stick box he was carrying around).
Nice shop he has there
he probably has no clue how to use the stuff he has...
Eric
I certainly enjoy the (minor) shop updates I make over time;  impressive how much he has put into his. 
There is a part 2 of this video, in which he talks about seeing a lot of other woodworkers needing to leave the hobby due to the dust exposure.

... but working in the shop at 3am  
Eek

Matt

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovfXlnGoT6U
Seen that one too. Can’t even fathom the amount of time that went into that shop.
"The purpose of the shop is to be organized" -- everyone needs a hobby.

I lost focus when they started playing music over him talking.

Nice shop though, must be nice to live in an area where your shop can be (effectively) outdoors. I think the outdoor closets with his mechanicals take up the same space as about 1/4 the area I have in my shop.