The dustless shop.
I made a sanding room with an exhaust blower that draws maybe 2,000 cfm. I leave the doorway open to the room so it draws air from the main shop areas. It seems to stop 90+% of the dust. The DC for the tools does a fairly good job if I don't forget to use it.
I started having allergies to some woods and general saw dust a couple of years ago.
My new shop is in part of a walkout, finished basement that also includes the theater area.  Dust collection has become a major issue with the space available.  In order to minimize dust, I divided the shop into three separate work zones.  The hand tool area is in an area that is more open, but has natural light available.  Majority of hand tool work is shaving instead of fine dust anyway, a broom and dust pan works for that area.  My stationary tools are in an enclosed room with no windows. I recently built the room out as a finished space with lots of light and the good dust collection piped along the walls.  But even then, there are some tasks I do not want to do in that area, which include power sanding, planer and cutting down sheet goods.  For that i use a covered 16x60 patio off the basement.   The portable planer is on a portable stand that is stored inside, but can easily be moved out to the patio when needed.  Also have a folding sheets good table that work for sanding and the track saw.  The track saw, planer, and cheap dewalt sanders do not have anyway of getting good dust collection.  a blower and a rake works in keeping that area clean.
John
Quote: Eric Commarato
he probably has no clue how to use the stuff he has...

Why do you say this?
FWIW:
The SDFWA wrote well of him.
He’s a Dr.; his concern stems, in part, from health.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
They should make dustless wood.
We can see the far reaches of the solar system, but we can't make dustless wood.  
No