Weekend rusthunting find
Not reallly woodworking tools but just love the design. Look at that brass hammer with plenty of character. Its old owner must have really liked using it. I cleaned it up a bit and added a new handle. Then there is the bolt cutter, just does not get nicer.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks for posting. I love seeing old iron like that. Those old "spanner" style adjustable wrenches are actually really useful.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
As a side note:   the HKP on the bolt cutters stands for H. K. Porter.     They about anything, up to and including those Saddle Tank Switch Engines one sees puffing around factories back then.   I spent 22 years, working at a "division" of HK Porter.....making rubber hose.    
Cool
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(08-13-2018, 07:22 PM)deeno Wrote: Not reallly woodworking tools but just love the design.  Look at that brass hammer with plenty of character.  Its old owner must have really liked using it.  I cleaned it up a bit and added a new handle.   Then there is the bolt cutter, just does not get nicer.

I think I have a set of the same bolt cutters.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.