Aftermarket Multimaster Blades
Can anyone recommend a good aftermarket supplier/brand of blade for the Fein Multimaster?
Jason

I have a Dewalt, and those blades seem pretty good.  I am under the impression that the blades are interchangeable.  Available from Home Depot and Amazon.com.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I use Bosch blades with my Fein. I have the really old model that has the hexagon shaped blade holder so I need to use an adapter but the Bosch blades work great.
This Canadian magazine did a comparison test.  Bosch did very well.

https://www.canadianwoodworking.com/bi-m...ing-blades
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(08-15-2018, 12:08 PM)Jason28 Wrote: Can anyone recommend a good aftermarket supplier/brand of blade for the Fein Multimaster?

What blades you looking for?  I have some Imperial I will sell cheap, new full warranty.
(08-16-2018, 11:08 AM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: What blades you looking for?  I have some Imperial I will sell cheap, new full warranty.

In particular I'm looking for the semicircular saw blades. I wore on out the other day and snapped the other one I had while taking it off (stupid move gripping it the way I did). But I probably need some straight blades at this point too.
Jason

Sorry for the delay, been pretty busy.  Here is a link, I have them on clearance already and I think at or below cost but I'll take another 20% off and free shipping.  Website shows I have one 5MM410, 7 MM410 and 2 MM450

https://www.holbren.com/sawing-cutting/

Email me at sales@holbren.com if interested that way I'll get the message quicker.