Lot of tools for sale $7,600
I am a great Nigerian Prince. I am writing to inform you of the great tool treasure and monies you have been chosen to inherit from my country. Please deposit this cashiers check for $27,600 and wire me back $7600 by end of day that you deposit. You are then welcome to keep the tools and $20,000 as payment for services to our country.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Do we have a state with the initials of "CY"?

Funny how a blind info/statement post can draw so much attention.
Guessing he meant CT. Who knows, OP hasn’t returned since he made the post.
(08-18-2018, 01:36 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Guessing he meant CT. Who knows, OP hasn’t returned since he made the post.

Well, Hell! I wouldn't be back either if no one welcomed me to Woodnet on my first post!!!

You guys are sooo mean!
Fair winds and following seas,
Jim Waldron
(08-19-2018, 09:47 AM)Jim Waldron Wrote: You guys are sooo mean!

Name calling will getcha nowhere 
Laugh
And for the record...hey Turtlefrog, WELCOME TO WOODNET
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(08-19-2018, 04:13 PM)alanealane Wrote: Name calling will getcha nowhere 
Laugh
And for the record...hey Turtlefrog, WELCOME TO WOODNET

You are the hammer, I am the nail. I bend to your will.
Fair winds and following seas,
Jim Waldron
Don’t feel too bad for the guy. He hasn’t checked back in here for a week. Doubt he’s going to be participating or even just reading the forum.
(08-23-2018, 01:51 PM)Jim Waldron Wrote: You are the hammer, I am the nail.  I bend to your will.

Big Grin haha good one lolol
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]