Latest saws
As many already know I haven't been taking any custom orders, due to various issues.  From time to time I just rebel and wander back to my shop or find another distraction to take a break. 
I recently had an opportunity to wander to the shop,  clear out a lot of spider webs, literally, and finish a few saws I had started quite some time back.
I had not posted any thing for a while, so I thought I would trow up a couple of pics here. Providing I can figure out flicker, etc.
They are resin infused maple burl, a Bog Oak set, and Mahogany. They were all filed 16ppi x 10* rake x 0* fleam. O.020" plate
Maple burl, burl
Mahogany,Mahogany 2
Bog Oak, Bog Oak 2

Well back to work.
Best wishes,
Ron
BontzSawWorks.net
Beautiful work      (plus 17 characters)
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
Beautiful work Ron, some of the best looking saws currently made, period.
Yes 

Cheers,
Alan
love the maple burl.
Wow! That is outstanding work, Ron.
Nice work Ron. You definitely have not lost your touch.
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
[Image: 29156240077_c391a876b8_z.jpg]

Hi Ron good to see more beautiful saws from you!

Cheers
Pedder
Beautiful! I have one of your early tenon saws. Love it! Whenever anyone comes in the shop, they see it next to the other saws and remark on how unique it is.
Jim

Demonstrating every day that enthusiasm cannot overcome a lack of talent!
(08-17-2018, 11:41 AM)RonB1957 Wrote: As many already know I haven't been taking any custom orders, due to various issues.  From time to time I just rebel and wander back to my shop or find another distraction to take a break. 
I recently had an opportunity to wander to the shop,  clear out a lot of spider webs, literally, and finish a few saws I had started quite some time back.
I had not posted any thing for a while, so I thought I would trow up a couple of pics here. Providing I can figure out flicker, etc.
They are resin infused maple burl, a Bog Oak set, and Mahogany. They were all filed 16ppi x 10* rake x 0* fleam. O.020" plate
Maple burl, burl
Mahogany,Mahogany 2
Bog Oak, Bog Oak 2

Well back to work.
Best wishes,
Ron
Wow!!! You have taken saw making from a craft level to an art form!!!!! Love the maple burl and the way you have flared and removed all the sharp edges on your handles..much more comfortable to use IMO!!!
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Wonderful work Ron. Keep 'em coming. I only have one of yours and it's lonely for a playmate!