Come say hello
Wish we still had our Woodcraft store in Mobile, Alabama, but it's been gone for years. I think the nearest Woodcraft is now about 3 1/2 hours away.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Awesome! Glad to hear that....
(08-23-2018, 01:34 PM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: Ralph, forgot to look you up.  Were you in building C?  I didn't see you in my travels in B.

Building B, booth 6000. Sorry we did not connect.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(08-24-2018, 11:57 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thanks Bob.  It would have to be quite abit cheaper for me to get one for us tho.  I could have $20k and get about everything we need then, but again something will come up broken or tablesaw blade hit with a nail or screw or the bandsaw that way to.
Never ending for them plus when one wishes to go off on their own I try to give them a mini lathe and some turning tools and that adds up to.
Arlin,

I just got two new GRR-RIPPERS for my shop from MicroJig. I’ll be happy to send you my “old” ones. They are still in excellent shape, but MJ just updated some of the knobs being used and want me to have the latest for videos. 

Send me an email next week and I will pack them off to you.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Gives me an excuse to hit the Dallas store in December.
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
I will be at the Woodcraft store in Leesburg, Virginia this weekend, all day Friday and Saturday!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Just to keep you updated, I will be at the Boise, Idaho Woodcraft tomorrow (Sat the 22nd) all day.

Of at least I will if my plane ever arrives in Dallas to fly us there!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
I already have several Microjig products, but pour the Richmond date on my calendar to stop by and say high.
John
(09-22-2018, 02:14 AM)jstraw Wrote: I already have several Microjig products, but pour the Richmond date on my calendar to stop by and say high.

Cool!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
I have also added the Richmond date, and will be there if I am up to the day trip when the time comes. 
Big Grin. We have been customers of the Richmond Woodcraft since it was in the old Willow Lawn location. 
Yes
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.