Come say hello
(12-15-2018, 10:56 AM)TDKPE Wrote: Still no plans for Rochester?  It's the only store in all of NY State.  
Winkgrin
Sadly, the stores decide if I come or not, not me. 

I have dates in Roanoke VA, Birmingham AL, Chandler AZ, Hartville OH, Toronto Canada and Woodridge IL through March.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Just uploaded all of the visits for the first three months of 2019, so check and see if I will be anywhere near you.

I will be in VA, AL, AZ, OH, and IL this year as well as in Toronto, Canada!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Just to keep updating, I will be in Chandler, AZ this coming weekend (Sat, Jan 26th) for their annual event.
If you are in the area, I will be but one of many vendors there, they set up a classroom tent for special demos all day, and most everything in the store is on sale, excepting Sawstop and Festool, as usual.
www.woodcademy.com/roadshow
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
(01-21-2019, 09:17 AM)handi Wrote: Just to keep updating, I will be in Chandler, AZ this coming weekend (Sat, Jan 26th) for their annual event.
If you are in the area, I will be but one of many vendors there, they set up a classroom tent for special demos all day, and most everything in the store is on sale, excepting Sawstop and Festool, as usual.
www.woodcademy.com/roadshow

I enjoyed meeting you here when you were in the Roanoke Woodcraft store.  A very interesting setup.
(01-21-2019, 09:17 AM)handi Wrote: Just to keep updating, I will be in Chandler, AZ this coming weekend (Sat, Jan 26th) for their annual event.

Just about far enough west, now hang a right and head north...
Winkgrin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Thank you for the info Ralph. I will see you in March at the Woodridge store to say hello.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
This week it is off to the Hartville Hardware Show! Feb 15-16
https://www.hartvillehardware.com/tool-sale

I will be not only working the MicroJig booth, but also doing a seminar on Friday and Saturday on basic table saw set up and use.

If you are near by, stop in.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
For those keeping track, I am heading for Toronto tomorrow to do demos and a table saw presentation at the Busy Bee Tool Show. Friday, Saturday and Sunday at The International Center near the airport.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com