saw till creation
(08-23-2018, 09:20 AM)bandit571 Wrote: Hmmm...wonder IF I  need to build a door (s) onto my saw til?
Confused 

Might have out grown mine?   2 compass saws are hanging onto the top around back, and 4 panelsaws on the side,,,,not enough room for the other backsaws...
Rolleyes 

So  I just keep them hanging around.  

Saws are as bad as planes....or rabbits?
Winkgrin  Can never stop after just one..or two...or...

I am doing a door for rust prevention. Perhaps I am still just paranoid from when I lived if Florida but I have found that a little tallow on my tools in a tool chest plus a VCI device does a great job of keeping my tools shiny.  I am hoping the door will keep the dust(which is corrosive) down and still be tight enough for the VCI. Nor sure if that will work.  Time will tell.  I would love to have an open till.... but I admit to being chicken about having rust in my shop(garage).  Its a sometimes conditioned space not an always conditioned space.

And yes saws do have habit of multiplying. I can already see that when I make the final version of this I will need more space for the other saws I "need"
Laugh