I PASSED Final inspection!! PSA: light circuits work
(09-04-2018, 12:55 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: It came home with me.  It's in a little worse shape than pix shows, but for the price I can fix it
Big Grin

Thanks for the tip, TDKPE.  It was posted in "farm and garden" and I was searching "tools"
Rolleyes

No probl . . . er . . . You're welcome.  
Big Grin
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Looks like a fan used in a greenhouse. We had 2 of those when our greenhouse was up.
They move a lot of air, with just a 1750 motor.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Got the last of the wall insulation hung today.  I was going to use a contractor to glue cellulose to the walls but after 3-4 days of getting a busy signal I figured that doing it myself was the best idea.  I still hope to find a contractor to spray foam on the ceiling both for heat/cool insulation but also to cut the noise down when it rains/hails, etc.

Tomorrow I hope to weld up the man-door frame and see about getting the final inspection done so I can start moving stuff in.

Something LOML is frequently suggesting as a good idea
Rolleyes
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Welding up a man door frame?? Your crew did not frame in a walk-in door?
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-13-2018, 01:36 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Welding up a man door frame?? Your crew did not frame in a walk-in door?

Framed it, but it's a commercial door I picked up at an auction for $10 several years ago and the only door jamb set I could find was nearly $200.  

Two sticks of angle iron and an hour's welding and I'll have a much stouter frame
Winkgrin
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)

Cool  ...................
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020