Shooting Board Fence
Lee Valley has come up with a new great tool adjunct - A Shooting Board Fence.

http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.as...tsrc=Email

GOOD WORK Lee Valley!
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

(08-24-2018, 09:02 AM)GeorgeV Wrote: Lee Valley has come up with a new great tool adjunct - A Shooting Board Fence.

http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.as...tsrc=Email

GOOD WORK Lee Valley!

Making a fence was on my things to do list and this just save me some time.   I love my shooting board from Lee Valley and this will complement it.
I noticed that, but usually there is a tech sheet or instruction sheet to read.  I like to see the instructions as I am uncertain how this is mounted and how the sacrificial backing wood is installed.  Since its new I guess they've not yet posted those, so while it looks good to me I really want to drill down into the instructions first before making the purchase.

Edit:  I just sent LV customer service an email asking for the instructions link to be activated, let's see what comes of that; if they email me back a set, I'll be sure to post it here.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(08-24-2018, 09:59 AM)Admiral Wrote: Edit:  I just sent LV customer service an email asking for the instructions link to be activated, let's see what comes of that; if they email me back a set, I'll be sure to post it here.

Wow, quick reply with a pdf scan of the instruction sheet, so here it is:

.pdf   SB Fence 05P5485 - Instr - EN.pdf (Size: 830.81 KB / Downloads: 375)
(08-24-2018, 10:41 AM)Admiral Wrote: Wow, quick reply with a pdf scan of the instruction sheet, so here it is:

LV is GOOD! Thanks for stirring them up!
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
(08-24-2018, 07:57 PM)cputnam Wrote: LV is GOOD!  Thanks for stirring them up!

I see they added the instructions link to the tool description.....