Vintage BOW SAWS
FOR SALE Are 2 vintage bow saws that were purchased at an antique tool auction 40 years ago.  Both saws are in fantastic condition.  Both saws have 12 inch blades.  The saws can be disassembled for easier shipping.  I am asking$30.00 plus shipping for eachsaw from Brighton, MI (48114).  Email if you have questions.

THE FIRST SAW IS SPOKEN FOR PENDING PAYMENT
THE SECOND SAW IS SPOKEN FOR PENDING PAYMENT

SAWS ARE BOTH SOLD

[attachment=12517]

Attached Files Image(s)

I'll take the first one, pm sent
(08-25-2018, 11:53 AM)avatar Wrote: FOR SALE Are 2 vintage bow saws that were purchased at an antique tool auction 40 years ago.  Both saws are in fantastic condition.  Both saws have 12 inch blades.  The saws can be disassembled for easier shipping.  I am asking$30.00 plus shipping for eachsaw from Brighton, MI (48114).  Email if you have questions.

THE FIRST SAW IS SPOKEN FOR PENDING PAYMENT
I'll take the second.  PM follows,  Tom
(08-25-2018, 09:25 PM)Tom Stutz Wrote: I'll take the second.  PM follows,  Tom

I'll take one or both if a deal falls through. ken in Ann Arbor
ken
(08-26-2018, 09:52 AM)kenl Wrote: I'll take one or both if  a deal falls through. ken in Ann Arbor

Hello Ken,  

I'll send you a PM
I just found a PM from April that I never saw from someone else that I failed to respond to. I have apologized to him and to insure I don’t make the same mistake here please email me at kludwig@umich.edu as well. I am supposed to get notifications, I just checked, but did not or, more likely, I screwed up.
ken
I just received the first bow saw. It's gorgeous and well worth the price. Thank you.