Wet Tile Saw Blade Suggestion
I bought a used Ridgid 10" wet tile saw. The blade seems decent but I'm cutting porcelain tile and looking for a new blade. There are so many brands out there it's confusing. Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks, 

Mike
(08-25-2018, 06:59 PM)mbg Wrote: I bought a used Ridgid 10" wet tile saw. The blade seems decent but I'm cutting porcelain tile and looking for a new blade. There are so many brands out there it's confusing. Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks, 

Mike

https://www.amazon.com/MK-Diamond-158436...B00009YUJR

read reviews
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I recently put in some porcelain tile from Lowes. My old blade was chipping it badly, so I called Lowes and asked what they recommended. They said the Rigid or Kobalt would chip porcelain the least. The Dewalt cuts the fastest but chips some. I got the Rigid and was happy.
True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools