What to coat concrete wall with to keep mice from climbing?
(08-26-2018, 05:21 PM)fixtureman Wrote: The pvc may give enough traction for a mouse to climb up.  The FRP is so hard and slick there is nothing that a mouse has to get a foot hold on

I would think FRP if installed inside out might work but if installed with the rough surface mice may be able to climb it. Vinyl sheet stock may work. 
Personally I would leave the walls alone and use 1/4" hardware cloth as another post mentioned to partition off the shelving. My father made simple frame doors that slid in a track that was covered with hardware cloth. The frames had an astragal on one end so there was no way for mice to enter the seam between doors. Mom sprayed the frames with some type of household cleaner twice a year, she said the smell kept the mice from eating the wood frames. I think it was MR CLEAN  or something with an ammonia smell.

mike