I'm not quite finished yet.  I need to make my way to the hardware store and get some small eye screws and touch up the finish a bit.  Right now, I think Monday would be most likely for mailing.
Sorry for the delay.
It's done and my wife delivered it to the post office this afternoon.
Me I am still struggling to finish up the three I started on.  Just need the finials done but with health and all the snow hard to get out to the shop.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I didn’t get in for the ornament exchange, but was wondering if there was going to be the auction?
(12-03-2018, 10:07 PM)Yotie Wrote: I didn’t get in for the ornament exchange, but was wondering if there was going to be the auction?

You may need to ping Patsfan with that question.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Package arrived today from J.F. Smith in Cumming GA. Assume it has to be ornament but afraid to peek. Did that once as a kid and present disappeared, never to show up again. Taught me to be honest and patient as hard as that may be. Will open when we decorate and send picture. Thanks in the meantime. I'm sure it will be a treasure.

Now on to the mission of finding out the Woodnet alias for JFS.

That would be me! I wrote my username on the outside of the box but I think the lady at the UPS store put the label over it. It's nothin too special but I was happy with the way it turned out.
I hope this First Christmas Ornament Swap is successful and have one every year with a lot more entries and types in the future also.

I am thinking next year already of making finial's out of Aluminum
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(12-11-2018, 02:41 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: That would be me! I wrote my username on the outside of the box but I think the lady at the UPS store put the label over it. It's nothin too special but I was happy with the way it turned out.

Just for that, I have to peek. We all have a tendency to be too humble when we make or do something special for someone.

(Peek) Very nice. Awesome, really, to someone who could barely turn a pair of candlesticks. Instead of hanging the ornament on our tree,  I think I'm going to make a stand for it and find a place of honor to display it this year. I will get a picture of your ornament in the next few days and post it.

This was the first time I ever participated in any of the exchanges. It has been a great experience. I hope everyone else enjoys their surprise like I have.

Peace and joy to all,
-Al (wood2woodknot)

Glad you like it Al! I'm my own worst critic.