Well

Everyone should now have someone to make an ornament for and I am REALLY looking forward to seeing what everyone gets. 
Yes
Yes  and again
Yes
Yes

As of now I wish everyone a good Halloween and Thanksgiving and who knows maybe we can add both of these to the ornament exchange next year to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
So how is everyone doing with their ornaments.

For me I have one hollowed out and another one done but the coloring and hook
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Mine is done.  Just need to remember to mail it.

Not to be dense, but do we put our names in the package so the receiver knows who made it?
I've got a couple in the works. I should get done this weekend and ship one by the first of the week.
(10-30-2018, 06:37 PM)badwhiskey Wrote: Mine is done.  Just need to remember to mail it.

Not to be dense, but do we put our names in the package so the receiver knows who made it?

I do not think this was to be secret so your name would be fine.  What does everyone else think?

No reason to keep it secret is there?
That’s what I assumed. I tend to like every detail spelled out in advance.
I will have to save this info for next year or I know I will forget everything.

Well I got my two packages from Al on my ornaments and when I open them up when we get the tree I will take pictures and post them here. 

I am really looking forward to seeing what he made. 
Yes

Thanks Al

If things go well I will have mine done tomorrow.  If not, then I should be done by the first.