FS: Delta 24" Scroll Saws
I have a Delta VS 24 scroll saw that I would like to move along.  The saw has been completely disassembled, cleaned,  painted and reassembled.  Motor is a single phase Delta with new bearings.  More pictures can be provided if desired.

I am asking $295 for the variable speed version but am open to reasonable offers.  I can deliver within a reasonable distance of Winston Salem, NC.  I will also be heading to upstate NY in a few weeks and could bring it along. 

Variable speed version

Thanks For looking

Rick
Rick

(09-09-2018, 11:23 AM)Rick_B Wrote: I have two Delta 24 scroll saws that I would like to move along.  One is a 1948 model 4 speed step pulley version.  The second is a variable speed version.  Both have been completely disassembled, cleaned,  painted and reassembled.  Neither have stands included.  More pictures can be provided if desired.  I still need to get the switch wired for the variable speed model - that will be done today.

I am asking $240 for the step pulley version and $295 for the variable speed version but am open to reasonable offers.  I can deliver within a reasonable distance of Winston Salem, NC.  I will also be heading to upstate NY in a few weeks and could bring it along. 

Step Pulley version

Variable speed version

Thanks For looking

Rick

Beautiful machines Rick and exceptional prices.  It's probably a good thing that I live in Ohio and not close to you. 
Big Grin

I couldn't help but notice your shop in the background of the pictures.  How about a shop tour sometime?

Lonnie
(09-09-2018, 12:06 PM)Mr Eddie Wrote: Beautiful machines Rick and exceptional prices.  It's probably a good thing that I live in Ohio and not close to you. 
Big Grin

I couldn't help but notice your shop in the background of the pictures.  How about a shop tour sometime?

Lonnie

Thanks Lonnie - sent ya a PM
Rick

Bump to the top - heading north next week

Rick
Rick

BTTT for the weekend crowd.  Step pulley version has been sold.  The VS machone is still available.

Rick
Rick

BTTT - this saw needs to move along
Rick

BTTT - variable speed saw still available - don't be shy about making offers
Rick

Another BTTT - this needs to go
Smile
Rick

Price reduction and bump for the weekend crowd - Price now $250
Rick

(10-13-2018, 01:16 PM)Rick_B Wrote: Price reduction and bump for the weekend crowd - Price now $250

BOTH SAWS SOLD

Rick
Rick