Gross Stabil Clamps - Good deal in Philadelphia

I'm not connected to the seller in any way.

48" long Gross Stabil fine woodworking parallel bar clamps
37 available
$25 each, $20 each for a purchase of 10 or more!
Compared clamps start at $50/each.
Cash only.

For sale by:
Philadelphia Woodworks Open Access Woodshop
Our Shop - Your Fun
4901 Umbria Street
Philadelphia, PA 19128
  Re: Gross Stabil Clamps - Good deal in Philadelphia by ron kanter (I'm not connected to...)
What a deal!! Those things are tough and heavy and work great. I snagged a few when they were in the Scott Phillips signature series before they stopped making them. These will put on the extra squeeze when the besseys run out of oomph
-Lane Custom Guitars and Basses
  Re: Gross Stabil Clamps - Good deal in Philadelphia by ron kanter (I'm not connected to...)
Such a good deal!! Glad I am not close enough. No need for more parallels but id prob buy the lot.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Do they also have 24" and 30" and do you have a link please?
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
  Re: RE: Gross Stabil Clamps - Good deal in Philadelphia by Arlin Eastman (Do they also have 24...)
(09-16-2018, 04:24 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Do they also have 24" and 30" and do you have a link please?

Listed under tools on the Philadelphia Craigslist 
https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tls/...17417.html
Doesn't say anything about any other sizes
Just cut them down.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.