Secret Santa 2018
(11-07-2018, 07:51 AM)Santa Wrote: Hi all,

Made a switcheroo or two and hopefully we got everyone happy.

Thanks for participating!

Thanks, Santa. Can you post here and confirm when the match-ups are final? Some of us like to get an early start. You know, for (cough) prototyping.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
(11-07-2018, 11:06 AM)Aram Wrote:  You know, for (cough) prototyping.

Man, someone is gonna have an awesome Christmas....
Yes
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(11-07-2018, 09:35 PM)Big Dave Wrote: Man, someone is gonna have an awesome Christmas....
Yes
You are too generous. Sometimes "prototypes" are accidental....
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Sorry, been out of town. My son got married on Saturday! Wonderful time.

Yep, Everything is done. I've got two late entrants to attempt to match up, but all the entrants that were in by Halloween are good to go.
Santa's Elves
Hey Santa,

Just wanted to let you know that the Lee Valley delivery arrived yesterday!

The box has been put aside until the tree goes up.

Man this is going to be a long wait!

Many, many thanks for my gift, whatever it may be
Yes
Yes
Yes

Attached Files Image(s)

Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
... I got my gift today. Thanks Santa! I'll open it on Dec 25.
Best,
Aram, always learning

(11-23-2018, 06:17 PM)Aram Wrote: ... I got my gift today. Thanks Santa! I'll open it on Dec 25.

Uhoh It has never in it's life gone that long without an affectionate caress!  ENJOY!
I got a Secret Santa package a couple days ago. Which reminded me that I needed to send mine out!

It’s on its way as we speak. Happy landing, and merry Christmas!

Meanwhile, the package I received is waiting patiently until Christmas morning.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
I tried posting this two days ago, but it didn't show up!  Received a package from Santa.  I can hardly wait!
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Dave should have received one and the other will be on its way Monday or Tuesday.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.