Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May
You don't need a sale! I don't visit "Tool Swap and Sell" very often, so didn't even know about this 'til this morning. I'll take 6, #6, and 6, #7. It's only been a week since your first post, it's already a great price, and it's all for a great cause! I'll still pay the $7.00 each and I don't need a discount on the shipping either. I think you'll sell them all. Also, I hope no one actually accepts your "discounted" price as I'm pretty sure the price of the tools for the Vets has not gone down!
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
Arlin, I'd like six of the #4 and six of the #9. My zip code is 53589

Thanks!
If anyone that wishes to order please also send me an PM with your order and mailing info so I can track it better then coming here to see and also I do not want you to post your personal info here either.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin,
Gave LOML her roses last night and she loved them, was amazed they were wood. Thanks again.

Steve
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Thanks Steve and I am VERY glad she likes them.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

I would like to thank everyone who ordered roses.  Made about 3/4 of the goal.  Maybe selling in Feb and May next year will do the trick.

Thank You Everyone!!!!

Arlin-

Our roses arrived yesterday, just amazing work. I still cannot believe they are made of wood.

Thanks once again...

-Mark
(10-12-2018, 08:07 AM)emerlem Wrote: Arlin-

Our roses arrived yesterday, just amazing work. I still cannot believe they are made of wood.

Thanks once again...

-Mark

Thanks Mark

Received roses today. My wife says they are beautiful! Thanks Arlin
My roses showed up yesterday and wow! Hard to believe they are made of wood. Next time Arlin does this I encourage you all to buy some!

Frank