Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May
Thanks Chris and Frank.  It even takes awhile to take off the fine strands of Hot Melt glue.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Our order arrived in the mail yesterday. WOW! They are fantastic as is the vase. Thank you Arlin,

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Arlin

The roses and vase are amazing, and my wife love's them. Truly beautiful work you do!

Thank you.
(10-21-2018, 09:10 AM)jamesglenn Wrote: Arlin

The roses and vase are amazing, and my wife love's them. Truly beautiful work you do!

Thank you.

Thank you guys.

One thing I love to do is turn vases and sand them to 1000grit.  I love the feel and smoothness and makes it inviting to the touch.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Arlin,
Can you post a picture of the vases you make?
I did not get a picture of all of them since I only remembered after I sent them.  I also forgot to sign them as well. 
Slap

[attachment=13848]

[attachment=13849]

[attachment=13850]

[attachment=13854]

[attachment=13851]

[attachment=13852]

[attachment=13853]

I got the roses.  Nice work Arlin!  My wife loves them.

I posted a couple pics in OT
Got my roses on Friday and they look great! My wife's birthday is Halloween and the pumpkin-color roses will be a big hit. Thanks Arlin!
Thanks for the pics Arlin. I'm going to kake a vase for mine and wanted to see what you cam up with. They look very nice.