Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May
  Re: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May by Arlin Eastman (I sold 20 dozen or s...)
Thanks Chris and Frank.  It even takes awhile to take off the fine strands of Hot Melt glue.
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
  Re: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May by Arlin Eastman (I sold 20 dozen or s...)
Our order arrived in the mail yesterday. WOW! They are fantastic as is the vase. Thank you Arlin,

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

If hummus is made from Garbanzo beans, why isn't it called Garbanzus?
Arlin

The roses and vase are amazing, and my wife love's them. Truly beautiful work you do!

Thank you.
  Re: RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May by jamesglenn (Arlin The roses a...)
(10-21-2018, 10:10 AM)jamesglenn Wrote: Arlin

The roses and vase are amazing, and my wife love's them. Truly beautiful work you do!

Thank you.

Thank you guys.

One thing I love to do is turn vases and sand them to 1000grit.  I love the feel and smoothness and makes it inviting to the touch.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
Arlin,
Can you post a picture of the vases you make?
I did not get a picture of all of them since I only remembered after I sent them.  I also forgot to sign them as well.  Slap

I got the roses.  Nice work Arlin!  My wife loves them.

I posted a couple pics in OT
Got my roses on Friday and they look great! My wife's birthday is Halloween and the pumpkin-color roses will be a big hit. Thanks Arlin!
Thanks for the pics Arlin. I'm going to kake a vase for mine and wanted to see what you cam up with. They look very nice.