Upholster's stapler
It seems there are several who like staplers using the T50 staples. I have an electric stapler that uses the T50s and they are OK, but I find that if the wood you are driving into is hard and your staples are too long, they will get crushed before being driven all the way in. Sometimes I have to finish the job with a hammer. The fact that the staples get crushed tells me that the electric gun has enough power. The T50 staples are not stiff enough to take the impact. If I did it over again, I would get a stapler that drives the heavier staples that could be driven all the way in without being crushed. Even though I like the electric, this may mean that I would have to go pneumatic.
About a half dozen years ago, I had several projects that required 'wider' staples (attaching plastic to frames and one other) - had an old Stanley electric stapler that just did not seat the fasteners well, so bought the pneumatic Fasco model shown below - uses 1/2" crown staples (purchased 5/16" and 9/16" long staples) - worked well - have not used since and probably should have invested in a cheaper option - BUT like good tools - 
Rolleyes
Big Grin   Dave

Piedmont North Carolina
I have the HF 1/2" crown it does a fine job . 1 box of HF Staples should last me the rest of my life .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Earlier I posted, (and it has since disappeared?) my scrapping the DIY and farming it out.  So, today I went to an Upholsterer who wanted $50. That sent me to HF because someone above mentioned that HF’s stapler cost $30.  If I did a lot of this work, I’d go for the Senco but not for a one-time thing. Turns out HF’s stapler was priced at $24.99. A little YT and I’m confident I can do the project. Thanks all for your comments.
Bill
The pneumatic staplers maybe drive them faster than the electric ones. That could be the difference between them being crushed or driven all the way in.
shifty
(10-18-2018, 09:29 PM)shifty Wrote: The pneumatic staplers maybe drive them faster than the electric ones. That could be the difference between them being crushed or driven all the way in.

I'm not sure why but the HF stapler will drive 1/2" long staples into oak full depth no problem. My Arrow electric will not. Electrics are more convenient - there's usually an outlet or extension cord nearby but in my experience pneumatic staplers will sink longer staples that electrics won't.