Mid Atlantic Woodturning Symposium this weekend

Anyone going?? I'll be there!!
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Re: Mid Atlantic Woodturning Symposium this weekend by AnthonyYak (Anyone going?? I'll ...)
I’m holding out for the Mid-Pacific.
VH07V  
  Re: Mid Atlantic Woodturning Symposium this weekend by AnthonyYak (Anyone going?? I'll ...)
Sadly, it is too far for me.
I'm not too far away and would have like to go, unfortunately I thought the pricetag was a little hefty for Lancaster, PA.
I am just waiting for the AAW one here in Omaha in two years.  No travel not hotel and no worrying about the funds to get me there.
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
Sorry couldn't make it. Harvest is in full swing. I would like to go to the segmented symposium nest month in St. Louis but I doubt we'll be done with fall work. It is  a little pricey and there were only about 3 sessions I was interested in so I'm not real concerned if I miss it.