Zonolite attic insulation/house selling question
(06-17-2021, 01:47 PM)Borderdec Wrote: Hello. I decided to combine a business idea and purchasing of a house. I plan to buy a private house and rent it out for the long term. Now I'm thinking about where to buy cheaper furniture so that I can rent it out and not worry that someone will spoil the expensive furniture. If someone knows where you can purchase inexpensive furnishings, I will be grateful for your help.

NUTHER.....

BAM
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Zonolite really cannot be tested completely Because it is a natural product some may have it and some may not even in the same attic. At least thats the way it was explained to me. Whenever we came across it we had to remove all of it. Have been retired for 9 years so I am not sure if that is correct now.
(09-27-2018, 06:18 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote:  I inspected a home this summer with mold in the attic. That's usually where I find it. It was on the rafters and in the insulation. 
Is the mold in the attic mostly because of condensation in vents?
(06-20-2021, 08:07 AM)EricU Wrote: Is the mold in the attic mostly because of condensation in vents?

Yes. Older home with only gable vents.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Here we go again.........
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(12-29-2021, 08:32 AM)MaeKrugern Wrote: Hello, I feel bad that you faced this kind of situation with your old house.

Spammer with two memberships.

Dipatched.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]