DT Saw Display Case
A project of necessity:  I got tired of having saws covering just about every work surface. The partial solution: hang them on the wall. I still need to put the glass in the door, but at least 9 of the saws have a new home.

Attached Files Image(s)

If someone could put this picture in the correct orientation, I'd appreciate it!
(09-29-2018, 11:41 AM)Philip1231 Wrote: If someone could put this picture in the correct orientation, I'd appreciate it!

Here you go.  I "See" you have a "Saw" problem......

[Image: 44079564865_331bb4a841_b.jpg]
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thanks for that.

Yes, I have the habit, and I have it bad. It could be worse: collecting saws is a lot cheaper than lots of other stuff folks collect.

(09-29-2018, 12:22 PM)Admiral Wrote: Here you go.  I "See" you have a "Saw" problem......

Could not let the "See" "Saw" pun go without remark: I happen to be in the small minority that actually gets a chuckle out of that!

(09-29-2018, 12:22 PM)Admiral Wrote: Here you go.  I "See" you have a "Saw" problem......

Yeah, I'm a jokester. BTW, nice case.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(09-29-2018, 01:37 PM)Admiral Wrote: BTW, nice case.

How much do you want to wager that he didn't dovetail the case?
Wink
Nice case and nice collection of saws!
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
Challenge accepted!  Funny that you mention that: I had briefly considered just banging something together (after all, its shop furniture), but I decided it had to have proper dovetails, as you can see (and inspect) here:

(09-29-2018, 02:45 PM)Mark A Smith Wrote: How much do you want to wager that he didn't dovetail the case?
Wink

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice collection! But, but..... Where's Rob C's 'mashed potato gripper'?