Installing a Shelix Head on a Delta 22-580 Planer
A few years ago, I posted a thread detailing my installation of a Byrd Shelix Head on my Delta 22-580 lunchbox planer.  A couple of times a year, someone stumbles on the post but the pics are killed because it was back when Photobucket allowed 3rd party image hosting for free.  Fortunately, Cian Perez archived the thread, preserving the pics.  Here is the link to Cian's archive (thanks Cian!) for anyone interested.  If, by some unfortunate circumstance, Cian's website gets hacked, I have also archived the procedure in a pdf file.

http://www.cianperez.com/Wood/WoodDocs/W...a22580.htm
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(10-01-2018, 12:44 PM)AHill Wrote:  If, by some unfortunate circumstance, Cian's website gets hacked...

Or he forgets to renew his domain... 
Uhoh 
Slap
Alan, I hope you are still active on this forum.  I recently replaced the cutter head on my Delta 22-580 using your 2015 guide.  I have to tell you, I’m not sure I would have completed this task without the great illustrations from your post. Wonderful job.  Thank you.