F.S. / Drill Press / Delta 18-900L with laser
Thumbs Up 
 This press is in like new condition with very little use. This press has tons of designed features especially for woodworkers. It has an auto-tensioning belt drive system that allows for fast and easy speed changes along with 6 in of quill stroke, micro-adjustable depth stops, a red twin crosshair laser for point of bit contact, replaceable table inserts,  T-slots in the table for hold downs and fence, compound tilting table capability’s and a flexible led light that illuminates the work surface.

Sale Price $725.00

Here it is on Craig’s list to review for pictures: https://saginaw.craigslist.org/tls/6712611871.html

Here are the manufactures specs:
·       Motor: 3/4 HP
·       Table Size: 20 in. x 14 in.
·       Table Insert: 3.75 in. x 3.75 in. x 0.75 in.
·       Spindle Taper: Morse #2
·       Quil Diameter: 52mm
·       Chuck Capacity: 5/8 in.
·       Chuck to Base Capacity: 42.5in.
·       Width: 20 in.
·       Weight: 240 lbs.
·       Speeds: 170-3000 rpm
·       Table Tilt: L/R 0-90° ; Forward 0-48°
·       Column Diameter: 80mm
·       Chuck Taper: Jacobs #3
·       Quill Stroke: 6 in.
·       Chuck to Table Capacity: 22.25 in.

Really glad you live FAR away lol

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(10-01-2018, 10:45 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Really glad you live FAR away lol

You to as I love Pop Corn!
Dayumm, 3 1/2 hours! Man, I'd like to have that.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
This would have to be only a hundred miles away from me. And I would have just had to put a thousand bucks into my car.
Sigh
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(10-02-2018, 08:41 AM)alanealane Wrote: This would have to be only a hundred miles away from me. And I would have just had to put a thousand bucks into my car.
Sigh

Time to sell the car.....
(10-05-2018, 05:51 PM)fall Wrote: Time to sell the car.....

Hehe nope it was necessary maintenance (new tires), including a suspension upgrade and 4 wheel alignment. 
Big Grin
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(10-05-2018, 08:26 PM)alanealane Wrote: Hehe nope it was necessary maintenance (new tires), including a suspension upgrade and 4 wheel alignment. 
Big Grin

I know the feeling as I just priced out tires for my truck at $900.00 
Upset
Bump.........................
This has been sold.... Thanks for looking.