I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed
  Re: RE: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed by Handplanesandmore ([quote='mvflaim' pid...)
(10-02-2018, 08:12 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: Did you pose with a bikini on?

True story on Instagram where a woman woodworker (US) gets a huge spike in visits every time when she is in her bikini! She knows a thing or two how to "capture" her followers. Paul Sellers on the other hand has to run a gift to give way thing now and then...

Simon

I've seen her. She's a model on the side and she was doing a shoot in Mexico. She's gorgeous! I guess she's a good woodworker, I never got to those photos. haha
  Re: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed by Scott W (Cool video but at th...)
Is that a HF tape measure she's using??

Putzing, the new hobby

Re: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed by Scott W (Cool video but at th...)
Scott, just want to say thank you.  I am addicted to the videos.  Extraordinarily relaxing to watch them.  I wish there were English subtitles.

Steve
  Re: RE: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed by Steve Friedman (Scott, just want to ...)
(10-04-2018, 04:03 PM)Steve Friedman Wrote: Scott, just want to say thank you.  I am addicted to the videos.  Extraordinarily relaxing to watch them.  I wish there were English subtitles.

Steve

I got them from another post.  Now I am addicted too and my wife is too. 

Some of the comments will translate it for you.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
The plane looks almost like one I have... Winkgrin

One that I made a while back.. Cool  

Maybe used as a Jack  Plane?
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
First, thanks for posting this video.  That girl has got it going on.  It puts in perspective what can be accomplished with minimal tools.
I looked for Aldi chisels in the video, but didn't see any. Rolleyes
  Re: RE: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed by Mike Brady (I looked for Aldi ch...)
(3 hours ago)Mike Brady Wrote: I looked for Aldi chisels in the video, but didn't see any. Rolleyes

Laugh

Putzing, the new hobby