Need a 2018 penny
  Re: Need a 2018 penny by joemac (I haven't been aroun...)
Pennies are on the way!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Let's see the box!
  Re: RE: Need a 2018 penny by Woodworm! (Let's see the box!...)
(10-05-2018, 07:38 PM)Woodworm! Wrote: Let's see the box!

Ill have it finished tomorrow and show it gladly!
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
How rich are you now, Joe? Smirk
Bruce
Thank you for your service. ooo rah
Smile    Re: RE: Need a 2018 penny by hbmcc (How rich are you now...)
(10-06-2018, 11:08 AM)hbmcc Wrote: How rich are you now, Joe? Smirk

At least he is not poor, as he has at least two pennies to rub together  now.
  Re: RE: Need a 2018 penny by Woodworm! ([quote='hbmcc' pid='...)
(10-07-2018, 01:53 PM)Woodworm! Wrote: At least he is not poor, as he has at least two pennies to rub together  now.

I have the box finished.  Nothing more than a simple finger jointed box out of QSWO with a curly birdseye lasered insert.  It goes in a silent auction with a $40 limit.  Heck, I have $30 in the hinges alone, plus another $20 in lasering.  The wood was scrap from my shop and the labor was for my boy, of whom I am immensely proud!

" />

" />

" />

" />
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Looks great Joe!! Well done!
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
  Re: RE: Need a 2018 penny by joemac ([quote='Woodworm!' p...)
(10-08-2018, 05:41 PM)joemac Wrote: I have the box finished.  Nothing more than a simple finger jointed box out of QSWO with a curly birdseye lasered insert.  It goes in a silent auction with a $40 limit.  Heck, I have $30 in the hinges alone, plus another $20 in lasering.  The wood was scrap from my shop and the labor was for my boy, of whom I am immensely proud!

" />

" />

" />

" />

Nice job Joe....A box of memories for sure !!!!!! Yes
The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!
Eleanor Roosevelt

Jack Edgar, Sgt. USMC Korea 51/52
Get off my lawn ! Upset

Re: RE: Need a 2018 penny by Timberwolf ([quote='joemac' pid=...)
(10-12-2018, 08:50 AM)Timberwolf Wrote: .........
Nice job Joe....A box of memories for sure !!!!!! Yes

Good to hear from Joe again.  When guys get nostalgic around here, it's because of guys like him.