Router lifts- What do you have and what do you like?
sadly you get to order parts from Australia for Triton.

for brushes they might be some kind of standard size, but everything non standard you have to ship.

ereplament parts doesnt have anything
(10-31-2018, 10:31 PM)mongo Wrote: sadly you get to order parts from Australia for Triton.

for brushes they might be some kind of standard size, but everything non standard you have to ship.

ereplament parts doesnt have anything

Thanks, I feared as much.  I bought it from Menards, but it doesn't look like they carry Triton routers any more.  Lesson learned... buy a floor model? - check it right away.
(11-01-2018, 11:21 AM)Bach1750 Wrote: Thanks, I feared as much.  I bought it from Menards, but it doesn't look like they carry Triton routers any more.  Lesson learned... buy a floor model? - check it right away.

Used to be, the older actual hardware stores had brush kits in a box. Various sized brushes.

Ace may still have those.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-01-2018, 02:22 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Used to be, the older actual hardware stores had brush kits in a box. Various sized brushes.

Ace may still have those.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check.  There is a more hardware oriented Ace not too far from me - you know, they still have a hardware counter.  Menard's only removed one of the brushes, so I can use the remaining one to try to match.
(11-02-2018, 12:33 PM)Bach1750 Wrote: Thanks for the tip, I'll check.  There is a more hardware oriented Ace not too far from me - you know, they still have a hardware counter.  Menard's only removed one of the brushes, so I can use the remaining one to try to match.

Update for those with Triton routers.  I emailed Triton Tools and got the following response:

Thank you for your inquiry. To find your replacement parts please follow the attached link - 

http://www.toolsparesonline.com/products/6406-carbon-brush-pair.aspx

All you need to do is create an account, click on the US flag in the top right corner (this will give you USD pricing), select US ground shipment and enter credit card information.   Please note, we only accept Visa and MasterCard.  Product will ship out of our US supply warehouse in North Carolina.   Please note, this is a global site that sells all over the World.  We are based out of the UK, so that is why you see everything is lbs. vs. USD, so make sure you do change over the the US Flag.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Toolstream Customer Service Team

Thanks, and Have A Day That Matters!

Debbie Long
Customer Service Manager
Toolstream USA
Triton Tools
380 Crompton Street
Charlotte, NC  28273
980/297-7257 – Direct
720/810-7547 - Mobile

[url=http://www.toolsparesonline.com/products/6406-carbon-brush-pair.aspx][/url]Hope this helps.