GarageworX CNC 18X24
I bought this GarageworX CNC kit over a year ago and life got in the way. I put the carriage together about 6 months ago and this past weekend I started dressing it up a little by adding the aluminum angles and drag chain for cable management. Next will be a table and the Acme Lead Screws and Anti-backlash Acme Lead Nuts and a Xylotex kit for the stepper motors and control box. The router will be a DeWalt DWP611. A couple of more weekends and I should be making chips pretty soon.

Attached Files Image(s)

Grant

"GO BUCKEYES"
Looks nice Grant.  What's first on your 'to make' list?

Lonnie
(10-08-2018, 05:45 PM)Mr Eddie Wrote: Looks nice Grant.  What's first on your 'to make' list?

Lonnie

Thanks Lonnie,
Probably something for my wife. I have been trying to teach myself the V-Carve software so I have a few things I have been working on.
Grant

"GO BUCKEYES"
Making something for your wife is smart.  Undoubtedly, your will need additional tooling. 
Big Grin
Saw your picture on the Gatton FB page. You will like CNC.

You want ball screws - not acme.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Dave Gatton is a great guy and makes a great machine.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.