*sold* $30 shipped lfrb of figured shorts/thins/chunks
Looking for some nice small project wood? Here's a box full of thins, cutoffs, inlay pieces, maybe some potential knife handles or pens in here! 
I'll put them in a large flat rate box ($18.90 USPS price) and ship to your door con-us for $40. I weighed it and it's almost 15 pounds of wood. 
There's curly/quilted/burl/birdseye Maple, claro walnut burl, buckeye burl, curly redwood, curly koa, and even a couple rarities like curly myrtle, macadamia, and amboyna burl...who knows! Likely theres some pieces of common domestics like Ash and hard maple but mostly it's the fancy stuff

Just trying to get my shop cleaned up. PayPal preferred first pm yada yada ...also listed on woodbarter forum

[Image: 44470341884_05c2864dd6_z_d.jpg]
[Image: 30253601167_f09680bbbc_z_d.jpg]
[Image: 43379113750_f68d5289f5_z_d.jpg]

Full res photos here
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Probably sell it in less than a minute on www.penturners.org
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Hi:

What is rough thickness of larger pieces in pics 2 and 3 - hard to see in photos?  If a few of them are 3/4" I'll take the box.

Thanks
DM
(10-21-2018, 11:14 AM)matzner Wrote: Hi:

What is rough thickness of larger pieces in pics 2 and 3 - hard to see in photos?  If a few of them are 3/4" I'll take the box.

Thanks
DM

I think those are something between 1/4 and 1/2" thick. There are some other pieces in the box that are over 3/4" but probably mostly domestic species. These are basically what's left of my former knife scale business so they're likely to be thinner. Best for inlays probably but there may be some pen turning potential with a good epoxy glue up between two pieces to get the desired thickness. I can dig through and get more pictures for you
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
Sold. Thanks folks
Alex