What other home improvement forums do you read?
I enjoy reading this forum, particularly the home improvement forum-- always getting new ideas.  But lately, it's grown pretty idle around here.  Any other more active forums that you also visit?

Colin
https://www.woodworkingtalk.com/f2/

More of the same.  But more anyway.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Lots of forums and info here.
I normally read  THIS plumbing forum.   Also read the John Bridge tile forum  LINK .    For electrical try this LINK    
Roly
(10-11-2018, 01:55 PM)Roly Wrote: I normally read  THIS plumbing forum.   Also read the John Bridge tile forum  LINK .    For electrical try this LINK    
Roly

Don't know about the others, but Mike Holt's (electrical) forum caters to pros only, and they'll bounce any posts by amateurs/homeowners.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(10-11-2018, 02:18 PM)TDKPE Wrote: Don't know about the others, but Mike Holt's (electrical) forum caters to pros only, and they'll bounce any posts by amateurs/homeowners.

You are correct but you can learn a lot by just reading the forum. Mike Holts gets into the code issues and technical issues rather than basic problems.   Both the plumbing and tile forum work with none pros .   Roly
Garage journal
(10-16-2018, 02:14 PM)EricU Wrote: Garage journal

+1
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.