Norm
Norm was certainly the guy responsible for my interest in wood working, and David was also very inspirational.   It's been a very rewarding hobby.
Threads that turn into something not intended by the original poster are a waste of everybody's time if I wanted a lecture on the bad techniques used by woodworkers I would have asked that specific question.

Thank you to the original poster it is nice to know that they are finally bringing all the episodes online.

Have a wonderful and safe day.
An excellent example of someone throwing stones in a glass house.

Simon
First, I gotta ask...why do so many people consider it wrong to criticize anyone unless you're at their level? Just for my favorite example, you don't have to be a world-class chef to tell that a professional chef accidentally burned something, and for another, you don't have to be able to sing to tell that a certain professional singer sung a sour note or two during a song...some things are just easy to sense, and often our critical senses improve FAR quicker than our ability to execute our craft as we grow in that craft. Nobody should be considered above criticism, and although it can come across as pretentious or even snobby when someone criticizes someone you look up to, it doesn't mean it's always wrong. 

And just to clear the air, I've heard people criticize Norm before and I've been quite turned off by it at times, so I understand where people are coming from. I just got sick and tired of the fallacy of "well, you're not as good as them, so your opinion is invalid" a long time ago.

With that out of the way, I'm still perplexed as to how the heck Norm got the finish on the big Mahogany dining table to look so darn good just by wiping it on and not doing any subsequent flattening and polishing on the finish. Other than the normal talk that would occur when you first meet someone, my first question to Norm would be about that finish if I ever get to meet him in person!

For now, I definitely hope to stream many episodes on the site, and hopefully they're in high quality so I can see all the details (no pixels for me, please, haha)!
Near future projects:

-Curly Maple display case
-Jatoba and Quilted Maple dresser