A rare tool gloat...
Smile 
A couple weeks ago I was perusing through the "tools for sale" section of Craigslist and stumbled upon a Porter Cable OmniJig. I called the seller and he still had it, so I set a time to come take a look. I handed the gentleman what he was asking for it without a thought to haggle. I figure he had about $800 invested with the jig, dust shroud, accessory case and a few extra stops & collars.

[Image: aqOueb5.jpg]

All of it for $200...
Winkgrin

His advice was to find a place to leave it mounted so I wouldn't have to move it around. I understood exactly where he was coming from as this is one heavy jig! I'm working on a cabinet to mount it to, so I can roll it out of the way when not in use. I'll post some pics of that when it's done...

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Hope the po-po don’t come looking for you!

I'll be the first, you suck! Nice find.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Nice find ..................
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Nice shop, Dave! That is your shop, isn't it? I think all we have seen on your aggregater is the foundation work.
(10-13-2018, 09:30 PM)hbmcc Wrote: Nice shop, Dave! That is your shop, isn't it? I think all we have seen on your aggregater is the foundation work.

Yes, that's my shop. not sure where you've seen pics, but it has been completed for a few years now. Try looking here...

And I'll gladly accept all the suckage comments.  I don't get many opportunities to hear them...
Winkgrin 

Thanks, Guys!
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Nice going on the jig - shop nothing short of spectacular!!!

Doug
That deserves a
[Image: bill-murray-you-suck.jpg]
Wow great find. You suck