panasonic drill/driver
Up for sale is a Panasonic drill with charger and 2 good batteries. These recently came out of a local school wood shop. I talked to the shop teacher and all of the batteries have been replaced at some point. All are holding a charge and work as intended. I have 4 sets available. $60 shipped.
(10-13-2018, 10:00 AM)pinky Wrote: Up for sale is a Panasonic drill with charger and 2 good batteries. These recently came out of a local school wood shop. I talked to the shop teacher and all of the batteries have been replaced at some point. All are holding a charge and work as intended. I have 4 sets available. $60 shipped.

Good batteries... Any interest?
I had one of these some time ago and they are very well made with minimal arbor runout.
I used those drills for many years. Very comfortable in the hand.
Pinky? Check your PM.  I'll take it and if you see this within the next hr or so (it is 11:11 EST on Friday) I can drop a check in the mail to you today (although as I write this I see the mail truck going by), but I can drop it at the local PO.  Let me know.  Thanks!
Dumber than I appear
3 are sold... 1 set left.